Best selection of Audrey Hepburn vintage style dresses

29 August 2013

The Same Quilted Jacket but Very Differently Priced

Would you like to buy this ASOS Jacket In Quilted Folk Print but for the third of the price?! Find out...



 ASOS Quilted jacket - left and right look the same but ain't the same price...

I get this urge to almost scream when I find a good clothing deal. And when I saw this lovely quilted jacket I felt like I won the jackpot. This very fashionable ASOS quilted jacket costs $92.82. But I have found the same jacket for almost third of the price - as it cost $34.26 - shipping to your door included. Wow!

So if you want to buy it at ASOS for $92.82 proceed HERE >>>

In case it sounds better to pay for it just $34.26 proceed HERE >>>
Plus: Get 20% off the price if you bay it till September 6! Enter code LABORDAY at checkout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now it is your turn